Here are the kinds of questions the Webcoda team considers when building your content management system:
- What kinds of documents, in-house applications, rich media and storage solutions need to be included?
- How comfortable and acquainted with content management systems are the people who need to use it?
- What kinds of special features does the content management system need to accommodate?
- How will it handle a regularly updated blog in terms of volume?
- What sort of support is required for SEO?
- Do we need to accommodate future pages, plugins or other website features?
- Does it play well with social media?
As with every Webcoda product built, our content management systems are tailored to your specific needs and with the needs of your customers in mind
We’re specialists in content management systems. That’s why we prefer the best content management system for medium to large websites, Kentico CMS. This robust and flexible CMS platform is well regarded the world over for its customisation, reliability and user adoption rates. Get the skinny on Kentico CMS and why we’re totally crushing on this amazing platform here.
But wait, there’s more CMS glory to be had.
While it’s no secret that we believe Kentico is the best CMS on the market today, we have also worked with many of the other top CMS systems.
If you want to discuss SharePoint or WordPress or others, call us. We love talking CMS!