Intranets and extranets are all about keeping the team connected and communicating. Sharing the workload and sharing the day are what Webcoda intranets and extranets are all about.
Intranets should be as attractive and easy to use as regular websites
As web developers, we looked at intranets and wondered why so many of them were just plain ugly and hard to use.
So we decided enough is enough. We're making SharePoint
Did we succeed? Our clients seem to think so and when you see the awesome features, our intranets have, we’re pretty sure you will think so too.
Here’s why we put care and love into our intranets and extranets:
- Getting your employees to use your intranet and extranet is 50% of the battle. Webcoda spend time creating something that is easy to use and visually enticing to counter this behavioural pattern.
- Poor design in an intranet or extranet defeats the purpose of having one in the first place. If your staff are intimidated by its complexity, find it difficult to navigate or can’t complete the tasks they need quickly and efficiently, it will slow your production down.
- Communication is at the heart of any successful intranet or extranet experience. So we spend the extra care creating an experience that encourages regular communication.
- How useful your intranet or extranet is over time comes down to how frequently it is updated and managed. By creating a pleasant online space for your employees that encourages sharing, documentation uploads and regular updates, you’ll never be one of those companies carrying out of date and irrelevant information.
Need more convincing?
- Have a very high adoption rate
- Contain great features that your organisation can start using right away
- Have an easy to use interface
- Are built on the latest versions of SharePoint or Kentico