As SEO consultants and content marketing specialists, Webcoda knows search engine optimisation isn’t just about sitting on the top of Google like a doll perched upon your Nana’s toilet rolls. It’s about maximising your opportunity for exposure with new customers while starting that all important first conversation. It’s about getting SEO and content together to create a party.
More than words to feed the hunger of insatiable Google bots and search engine spiders, true search engine optimisation is about making use of search terms as part of the ingredients to a great customer centric conversation. Combining this with the technical aspects of web development, Webcoda approach SEO and content in a way where creativity and the customer count.
Our aim is to provide you with online copywriting services that maximise your chances of discovery through creating multiple exposure points on the internet and a strong Google ranking.
Perhaps you found our website by going to Google and typing in "Web Development Sydney" or Sydney Web Designers". Your site can be just as easy to find!
What we offer as SEO consultants in on-page SEO:
When we approach your new website or digital project, we’ve got the technical aspects and marketing needs of Google and other similar search engines in the front of our mind. Our SEO and content specialists stay up to date with the latest Google algorithm changes so you never have to worry about penalty and problems.
At Webcoda, our approach to on-page SEO and content marketing includes:
- Setting up the appropriate sitemaps and robot loving text documents to make it easy for the search engines to scan your website
- Focussing on technical issues that may affect your sites performance such as how meta descriptions and pages are described, the health of your sites internal and external links
- Supporting features such as social sharing, commenting and other community engagement features
- Creating HTML code that is so clean you could eat off it
- Understanding the latest white hat copywriting techniques and how this influences information architecture, page placement and construction of the overall web design
Did you know that if you don't rank in top 3 results but are still on the first page of Google, that the chances of a user clicking your listing goes down to 10%? If you are on the second page, your chances of being clicked are even less likely. Being at the top of search results for the right keywords can revolutionise your business.
So if you want to do more than write to appease the Google Gods, head to our contact page and let’s start talking about your plans for SEO and content marketing today.